do_it_crew: (sound check)
[personal profile] do_it_crew posting in [community profile] do_it_ooc
Okay, guys. [livejournal.com profile] app_this_plz is coming up this weekend. And I'm gonna go hunting. So who should I be looking for? Gimme big characters, gimme little characters. Gimme songs you think would make neat characters. I'll throw in a few of my own.

Date: 2011-11-01 09:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 666doc.livejournal.com
futhermucking Gorillaz. Russel and Noodle since we have a 2D. ANY OF THE OTHER MINOR CHARACTERS TOO.

also. if people would bring in characters from scenes from a memory by dream theater, i ttly would too.

Date: 2011-11-02 02:37 am (UTC)
ziggy_stardust: (eyepatch chitchat)
From: [personal profile] ziggy_stardust
I would like to second Hedwig characters!

Also, the Spiders from Mars, please and thank you.

...and any other David Bowie characters, for the lulz.

Date: 2011-11-02 02:42 am (UTC)
backatthehotel: (More)
From: [personal profile] backatthehotel
See, that's how we get goblin infestations.

The Kid would take a liking to the Thin White Duke, though.
Edited Date: 2011-11-02 02:45 am (UTC)

Date: 2011-11-02 02:51 am (UTC)
ziggy_stardust: (smoke and giggle)
From: [personal profile] ziggy_stardust
Oh lawd.... I didn't say I should play more Bowie characters. Don't make me think about it, you. >B\

Date: 2011-11-02 02:53 am (UTC)
backatthehotel: (Pink isn't well)
From: [personal profile] backatthehotel
Hey, all I'm saying is Fascist Pink needs a friend too.

Frands

Date: 2011-11-02 03:48 am (UTC)
ziggy_stardust: (starman text)
From: [personal profile] ziggy_stardust
Edited Date: 2011-11-02 03:50 am (UTC)

Fraaaands.

Date: 2011-11-02 04:15 am (UTC)

Profile

do_it_ooc: (Default)
Do It Live OOC Community

December 2011

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 12th, 2026 10:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios